Presenting our winter garments this year, we stayed on course with our Hidden Panthers theme and introduced bright splashes of colour, a fresh iteration for winter with energy, while staying true to our core offering and favourites with the Connections range.
This year’s winter range includes two special stories, namely the ‘Heritage Series’ & ‘Space Range.’ The ‘Heritage Series’ includes a crewneck inspired by the Basotho blanket, dubbed ‘The Mountain Panther’ , the ‘Lair of the Panther’ Ndebele inspired hoodie as well as the ‘Swazi Gold’ two piece tracksuit.
The ‘Space Range’ pays homage to the Zambian Space programme, one of Africa’s forgotten, yet highly inspirational stories.
Graphics merging ancient African geometry with a Space age aesthetic, give rise to the unique look of the garments, while ‘glow in the dark’ elements give life to the various prints.
A fast growing line within our brand tiers is the ‘Aluta Continua’ range. This range is distinctly marked by a block ‘B’ logo. In this year’s Aluta winter range an all new coach’s jacket takes centre stage and the hugely popular Unia windbreaker makes a comeback.
All Butan Winter 18 product will be available from Friday, 30 March at all Shesha stores & all official Butan stockists countrywide, as well as online via spree.co.za and butan.co.z
– Photographer: Cailin Tobias (@mr_ctphotography)
– Models: Thando Bennett (@phoenixbennett); Bright (@lorde_breezy); Lunga Bongani Nhlapho (@lubonk)
– MUA: Zama Mko (@zamamko)
– Hair: Ncumisa Mimi Duma (@urban_mimz)
– Bead Accessories: Siyabonga Ngwenya (@icherryefresh)
– Sunglasses: Aluta Sunglasses (@alutasunglasses)
– Stylist: Ayanda Njanya (@aquarianox)
– Art Direction: Julian Kubel